Bearing Witness
Sunday, February 19, 2006
  CLARITY
I looked into my son's eyes tonight. I really looked deep. There was something in his face, his eyes, something I've never seen before. He's tired. He just wants to stay in one place. He doesn't want to go back and forth between me and his mother. He just wants to stay in one place. While I can come to terms with wanting some space from my ex-wife-wanting to stop the arguing-wanting to be happy-wanting her to be happy; I don't know if I can come to terms with the pain I have caused my son. I know he'll bounce back. Children have an amazing ability to do so. I don't ever want to see that look again. I'm sorry son.
 
Comments:
I hope you find the clarity needed.
 
wow ... good luck.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
my truth

My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Chicago

a brotha just tryin' to collect his thoughts

Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / October 2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]