Bearing Witness
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
  LET'S GET IT STARTED

I love writing. I really do. However, it is sometimes very hard for me to take the thoughts from my head, write them down, then assemble them into something remotely coherent. Sometimes slitting my wrists and bleeding to death is more preferable.

As I continually search for the right structure, the right form to shape my thoughts, I am starting to realize that no singular structure or form (for me anyway) exists. I need to write in a way that works for me even if it's a nospacepunctuationlessmess. I have just got to get the shit out of my head.

I sometimes worry about substance. Fuck substance. I need to worry about what's real. That's why the stuff that sucks - sucks. 'Cause it's not real, it's some "oh this is what I think I should be writing bullshit." I've got a lot of shit to write and I need to get started.
 
Comments:
writing is all about a flow and feeling. thanks for your post on my blog - it is always good to hear a different point of view
 
Welcome to the world of blogging. It gets addictive after a while, at least for me it did.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
my truth

My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Chicago

a brotha just tryin' to collect his thoughts

Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / October 2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]